1. First, the goal had to be scored. Wambach comes stealthily up the center of the box and buries a pass from Alex Morgan. Then they celebrate, and it’s… interesting.
2. Here’s the isolated celebration. It’s an unholy Frankenstein’s Monster of the wave, the robot, and team spirit. I love it.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.