1. Mr. President?
3. I’ma let you finish, but… I’m sorry.
4. Now before you’re like, “Ha, Bruce Jenner, what a bewitched mannequin wildling,” remember that Bruce Jenner was actually at one point a pretty great/popular Olympic decathlete.
5. Lady Gaga’s apparently been watching.
8. And was excited when she heard that McKayla Maroney tweeted at her.
10. Justin Bieber was stoked, even though he’s Canadian.
11. Pretty great moment when he tried to take credit for their success. #BeliebersWinGOLD
12. Remember: all’s well that ends well.
13. Kim Kardashian thought they were ADORABLE.
14. Trying to get in with the “Dancing With the Stars” people in advance.
15. This picture is just the best.
16. PINK. SORRY, I MEAN, P!NK.
17. They’ve gotten tons of support from other Olympians, too, which is certainly not a surprise.
18. Significant because Aly Reisman’s family is basically as famous as she is now.
19. Significant because Nadia Comaneci is one of the greatest gymnasts of all time.
20. Tap-dancer/West Wing-actor support? Check.
21. Scrappy NFL player support? Check.
22. Queen Of All Media? Check check check.
23. Cutest/most heartwarming exchange: between Gabby Douglas and “Community” star Yvette Nicole Brown.
25. And, uh, well, of course: Snooki.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.