1. Ben McLemore is a freshman and the best player on the University of Kansas. He is also the best dancer. In the world. First, he gets things going in the Kansas locker room with a little running in place.
2. Then his teammates start to get in on the act. (Bonus points to seven-footer Jeff Withey, who’s wiggling in his seat in the background.)
3. Then all hell breaks loose: McLemore goes to 11, with Rio Adams and Elijah Johnson similarly upping the ante, plus the solid contributions of Shirtless Leg-Kick Dude.
4. Until the grand finale. That’s how you get hype.
5. Here’s video, complete with some completely wrong salsa music as accompaniment. If Kansas can channel this energy into the tournament, they’ll be unbeatable.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺