1. Phelps leads going into the last 25 meters, but the ending is a shock. On the bright side, Phelps did get his 18th Olympic medal; one more gives him the most of any athlete ever.
2. UPDATE: As part of the men’s 4x200 freestyle relay, Michael Phelps won gold this afternoon. That’s his 19th Olympic medal — the most by any one athlete.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷