1. Today’s LaSalle-Ole Miss Round of 32 game was knotted at 74 when Tyrone Garland hit a game-winning layup that he calls the “Southwest Philly Floater.”
2. How do we know he calls it that? Thanks to his amazing post-game interview.
4. First shoutout to cousin Vern in NCAA history? Probably.
- President Donald Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱