1. Today’s LaSalle-Ole Miss Round of 32 game was knotted at 74 when Tyrone Garland hit a game-winning layup that he calls the “Southwest Philly Floater.”
2. How do we know he calls it that? Thanks to his amazing post-game interview.
4. First shoutout to cousin Vern in NCAA history? Probably.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.