1. Today’s LaSalle-Ole Miss Round of 32 game was knotted at 74 when Tyrone Garland hit a game-winning layup that he calls the “Southwest Philly Floater.”
2. How do we know he calls it that? Thanks to his amazing post-game interview.
4. First shoutout to cousin Vern in NCAA history? Probably.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oil sands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.