1. Today’s LaSalle-Ole Miss Round of 32 game was knotted at 74 when Tyrone Garland hit a game-winning layup that he calls the “Southwest Philly Floater.”
2. How do we know he calls it that? Thanks to his amazing post-game interview.
4. First shoutout to cousin Vern in NCAA history? Probably.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.