1. Little background: this all started when Kanye dissed Humphries on his song “Way Too Cold.”
“And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim / Round the same time she fell in love with him / Well that’s cool baby girl do your thing / Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team.”
2. After signing a lucrative two-year, $24 million contract, Humphries hit back with this.
@S_C_ is, of course, Shawn Carter, aka Jay-Z, part-owner of the Brooklyn Nets.
3. Fellow Net MarShon Brooks welcomed back Kris on Twitter…
4. And then dropped this absolutely brilliant gem.
From MarShon’s tweet, it’s reasonable to guess that not only had Kris Humphries been saving that tweet for a little while — he’d also told other guys that he was planning to tweet it. Did he just tell MarShon, or were there others???
5. THERE WERE OTHERS AHAHAHAHAHAHA
In conclusion: congratulations Kris Humphries, this is a big day.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in areas they represent and want the party to rethink the issue.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵