1. These are the men of Florida Gulf Coast University. FGCU pulled off a huge upset Friday when they beat #2-seed Georgetown as a #15 seed, but they weren’t done.
2. Florida Gulf Coast had the chance to be the first #15 to ever make the Sweet 16, and they took it. The Eagles beat #7-seed San Diego State 81-71, making history in their first-ever trip to the Dance.
3. As it became clear that FGCU would take the day, players started wilding out. Here’s junior guard Christophe Varidel doing an Eagle dance in honor of the school’s nickname. It’s the best thing in the whole world.
4. And after the win was sealed up, the team burst into the locker room going absolutely bonkers.
5. The manager in particular, who was front and center, really went for it.
6. Then coach Andy Enfield got a water-bottle shower. This is what March Madness is all about, guys.
7. FGCU will play Florida in the Sweet 16.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.