1. Aly Raisman tweeted this, then appears to have deleted it immediately. Max Read managed to screenshot it before it was removed.
Raisman’s 18. She’s nervous! The Internet is so weird. I hope she has fun. I don’t know. BE CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR DMs.
3. ALSO, EVEN BETTER: She tried to cover it up with this tweet right after. Don status for Aly Raisman.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲