1. Here’s the video. The crash appears to start when one rider clips the other’s back wheel, and almost everyone else rides into them.
2. Then they go straight into the wall.
3. (Here it is from behind.)
4. Then gravity takes over.
5. Then everyone wanders around like lost toddlers looking for their bikes.
6. Oh, and when I said ALMOST everyone crashed? Yeah. The rider in first escaped unscathed, and he had a pretty easy time cruising to the finish.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.