1. Here’s the video. The crash appears to start when one rider clips the other’s back wheel, and almost everyone else rides into them.
2. Then they go straight into the wall.
3. (Here it is from behind.)
4. Then gravity takes over.
5. Then everyone wanders around like lost toddlers looking for their bikes.
6. Oh, and when I said ALMOST everyone crashed? Yeah. The rider in first escaped unscathed, and he had a pretty easy time cruising to the finish.
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 👣