This is the trailer for “Amazing.” It has Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard and Scottie Pippen in it. Beyond that, I have literally no idea what’s going on.
1. SUPER INTENSE INTRO SCREEN
2. SERIOUSLY, IT’S AMAZING! (??????)
3. Virtual Reality Scientist Guy will show you another world.
4. It’ll probably get these AWESOME jumpsuits into fashion.
5. Dwight blows kisses to a crowd.
6. Melo looks really happy.
7. SCOTTIE PIPPEN!
8. This guy does this.
9. Topless-looking characters shimmy.
10. All-white anime hair.
11. Negatives of people playing basketball.
12. There’s plenty of awkward falling into bed.
13. Scottie Pippen saves the day! I mean, I guess — why else is this dude hugging him?
14. VIRTUAL REALITY ALL-STAR BASKETBALL ACTION
“Amazing,” a production by the Shanghai Film Group,tells the story of a fictional world known as ‘The Sixth Sense.’ It uses basketball imagery to combine the visual elements of a video game with a movie, akin to the 2010 American science fiction film ‘Tron: Legacy.’
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 73 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York." He isn't.