This is the trailer for “Amazing.” It has Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard and Scottie Pippen in it. Beyond that, I have literally no idea what’s going on.
1. SUPER INTENSE INTRO SCREEN
2. SERIOUSLY, IT’S AMAZING! (??????)
3. Virtual Reality Scientist Guy will show you another world.
4. It’ll probably get these AWESOME jumpsuits into fashion.
5. Dwight blows kisses to a crowd.
6. Melo looks really happy.
7. SCOTTIE PIPPEN!
8. This guy does this.
9. Topless-looking characters shimmy.
10. All-white anime hair.
11. Negatives of people playing basketball.
12. There’s plenty of awkward falling into bed.
13. Scottie Pippen saves the day! I mean, I guess — why else is this dude hugging him?
14. VIRTUAL REALITY ALL-STAR BASKETBALL ACTION
“Amazing,” a production by the Shanghai Film Group,tells the story of a fictional world known as ‘The Sixth Sense.’ It uses basketball imagery to combine the visual elements of a video game with a movie, akin to the 2010 American science fiction film ‘Tron: Legacy.’
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀