1. Aww — the Super Bowl MVP and his bank are so close!
2. Skip <3s LeBron, even though he’s made a career of mocking him.
3. Jose Canseco showing an impeccable (lol) taste in music.
4. J.R. Smith loves J.R. Smith, obviously.
5. JaVale McGee loves JaVale McGee, obviously.
6. Nick Collison has blogged for GQ before, and this officially makes him a man of style.
8. Stephen Jackson has good taste in names.
9. Simmons + Steiny-Mo.
10. This is good teammate bonding, though unfortunately CP3 doesn’t reciprocate.
11. OK, Steve.
12. You’re not supposed to pick favorites among the press, dude.
13. Ah, yes.
14. This girl’s Twitter bio says she’s Charles Barkley’s #1 fan, so Shaq’s got some work to do.
15. And Tony Allen… Well, Tony Allen is complicated.
Thanks to Caitlin Kelly for the suggestion
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.