1. Aww — the Super Bowl MVP and his bank are so close!
2. Skip <3s LeBron, even though he’s made a career of mocking him.
3. Jose Canseco showing an impeccable (lol) taste in music.
4. J.R. Smith loves J.R. Smith, obviously.
5. JaVale McGee loves JaVale McGee, obviously.
6. Nick Collison has blogged for GQ before, and this officially makes him a man of style.
8. Stephen Jackson has good taste in names.
9. Simmons + Steiny-Mo.
10. This is good teammate bonding, though unfortunately CP3 doesn’t reciprocate.
11. OK, Steve.
12. You’re not supposed to pick favorites among the press, dude.
13. Ah, yes.
14. This girl’s Twitter bio says she’s Charles Barkley’s #1 fan, so Shaq’s got some work to do.
15. And Tony Allen… Well, Tony Allen is complicated.
Thanks to Caitlin Kelly for the suggestion
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝