1. Aww — the Super Bowl MVP and his bank are so close!
2. Skip <3s LeBron, even though he’s made a career of mocking him.
3. Jose Canseco showing an impeccable (lol) taste in music.
4. J.R. Smith loves J.R. Smith, obviously.
5. JaVale McGee loves JaVale McGee, obviously.
6. Nick Collison has blogged for GQ before, and this officially makes him a man of style.
8. Stephen Jackson has good taste in names.
9. Simmons + Steiny-Mo.
10. This is good teammate bonding, though unfortunately CP3 doesn’t reciprocate.
11. OK, Steve.
12. You’re not supposed to pick favorites among the press, dude.
13. Ah, yes.
14. This girl’s Twitter bio says she’s Charles Barkley’s #1 fan, so Shaq’s got some work to do.
15. And Tony Allen… Well, Tony Allen is complicated.
Thanks to Caitlin Kelly for the suggestion
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.