1. You can't watch anything live.
2. When you do get to watch, your friends can't/won't discuss it with you.
3. You accidentally drop British vocabulary in every day conversation.
4. Your friends mention an American show they're watching and you have the perfect British alternative.
5. And it's the ultimate betrayal when they don't take your recommendation.
6. You know your favorite actors are bound to show up on another show.
7. When they break out in the U.S. you get a bit territorial...
8. When you meet British people, bring up TV, and they're totally not as excited as you.
9. You know when it comes to censorship, the British go big or go home.
10. No seriously, you don't even question it.
11. You have spent time researching all the things you don't understand.
12. There is nothing you want more, than to live in England.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!