15 Beautiful Quotes From "Harry Potter And The Cursed Child"
"Strange, isn’t it? What comes from within."
1. "We’ll find a way to fight it, Harry. We always have."
2. “My father proved you don’t have to be a grown-up to change the Wizarding World.”
3. “Our journey has only just begun.”
4. “Today you get an opportunity few are given — today you get to change history — to change time itself. But more than all that, today you get the chance to give an old man his son back.”
5. “We cannot protect the young from harm. Pain must and will come.”
6. “You’re supposed to teach him how to meet life.”
7. “That’s the thing, isn’t it? About friendships. You don’t know what he needs. You only know he needs it.”
8. “I think you have to make a choice — at a certain point — of the man you want to be.”
9. “We haven’t become anything — we simply are as we are.”
10. “Sometimes costs are made to be borne.”
11. “The world changes and we change with it.”
12. “Strange, isn’t it? What comes from within.”
13. “Thank you for being my light in the darkness.”
14. “There is never a perfect answer in this messy, emotional world. Perfection is beyond the reach of humankind, beyond the reach of magic. In every shining moment of happiness is that drop of poison: the knowledge that pain will come again. Be honest to those you love, show your pain. To suffer is as human as to breathe.”
15. “Those that we love never truly leave us, Harry. There are things that death cannot touch. Paint...and memory...and love.”