1. The Friends cast is best known for playing a group of friends on TV.
2. But the six of them also get along pretty famously in real life.
4. Look at David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow being adorable at the 1999 Emmy Awards.
5. And how happy Courteney Cox was when Jennifer Aniston won an Emmy for playing Rachel.
6. Check out Matthew and Matt, just chattin’ it up at the 2004 People’s Choice Awards.
7. Could they BE any cuter?
8. Then they won the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Television Comedy Series.”
9. J-Man and Channy!
10. Friends who protest together, stay together. Classic Phoebes and Chan.
11. Getting along with one another’s significant others.
12. Rather, errrr, their *former* significant others.
13. Because real friends stick together no matter what.
14. They hang out at award shows.
18. How about when Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox sang “Smelly Cat” out of character?!
19. So. Much. Love.
21. Here are ’90s Ross + Rach supporting Courteney Cox at the Scream 2 premiere.
22. And years later, this dynamic duo is still going strong.
23. They’ve seen some of life’s biggest successes together.
24. And stuck by one another through it all.
25. The laughs are real.
26. And so is the love.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.