1. Early Tuesday morning (EST), Kris Jenner uploaded this photo of the Eiffel Tower:
“Gloomy Rainy day but I’m baaaaaaack!!!” she wrote. “Good Morning Paris!!!!!!!! #blessed”
2. But while she’s in Paris, the reality star/momager seemingly got hacked on Instagram.
3. Around 10:45 a.m., someone posted a series of three Instagram posts that have since been deleted. BuzzFeed has screenshots of the hack:
4. The alleged hacker tried to get people to use the hashtag #ihatekanye.
“So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don’t like Kanye west! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can’t stand Kanye and I hate Karim…that’s French Montana. He’s not even black. If I liked blacks so much I’d date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!”
7. Based on her most recent posts, it seems like everything’s back to normal…?
“Landed!!!! #girlstrip #feelingcrazy @ohanafrey @cristan5 @shellibird1”
8. Kris might even be sending her hacker a subliminal message with this photo and caption:
“@robkardashian look what we are rockin on the plane!! Love you ….couldn’t express my feelings better than @ohanafrey socks !!! #vacay #agsocks.com #champagne #braceyourself”
9. Whoever’s behind the hacks is clearly bothered by Kris Jenner’s affinity for her daughter’s significant others.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏