1. You want HOW much for a cap and gown?
2. But I’m only going to wear it once!
3. I am getting carpal tunnel from writing all these announcements
4. Do I really know this many people?
5. I have absolutely no motivation…
6. It’s last semester of senior year, so going out on a Monday is totally acceptable…right?
7. Is “senioritis” a legitimate disease?
8. Because it definitely should be a valid excuse for missing class.
9. I mean, the sun is out so why sit in a classroom?
10. D for Diploma, am I right?
11. Holy @#$%, I only have 2 months left?
12. Wait, I’m not ready yet!
13. Why didn’t I do more internships?
14. What is acceptable to put on a resumé?
15. Where do I even go to look for jobs?
16. Why am I not qualified for any of these positions?
17. And other people actually have job offers?
18. What the hell am I going to do?
19. I guess I’m moving back home…
20. Living rent-free is nice, I guess.
21. Seriously though, who has 3-5 years experience coming out of undergrad?
22. Is that really the minimum requirement?
23. I thought I was prepared for this…
24. I REALLY should have done more internships.
25. I’m F*cked
26. Thank God I still have my friends…
27. Wait…what am I going to do without my best friends?
28. I won’t get to see them everyday.
29. You mean I have to be social and make new ones?
30. Yeah, I don’t know how to do that.
31. Living with my parents is going to be rough.
32. I wish I could move to New York to become a writer.
33. I wish I was Liz Lemon.
34. My life has turned into a cliché.
35. I can’t believe I’m already graduating college.
36. Where did the last 4 years go?
37. Can I have them back, please?
38. I’m really going to miss college.
39. I’m scared shitless.
40. Yet somehow still excited.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩