1. Crack Ain’t Cool
I don’t know what it is, but something about the combination of Pee Wee’s high pitched voice and the creepy echo of a rapidly beating heart makes this the most absurdly affective message about the un-coolness of crack there is. If Pee Wee Herman tells you it ain’t cool, believe him.
2. Drug Dealers Are Dorks
These kids are smart. Smarter than a turtle in a half-shell. They teach themselves how to get out of trouble. All the cartoon turtles do is offer sage advice in the form of pizza and say catch phrases. Kowabunga.
3. Beat The Streets
Peter Weller is “the guy behind that mask” in 1987’s Robocop. He’s a tough talkin’ straight shooter, see? And he’s here to tell you that the Boys & Girls Club of America beats the streets. No kidding.
4. Drug Abuse Is The New Slavery
If you ever wanted to know what black people got up to after escaping the bonds of slavery this PSA tells you. Seriously.
5. Straight Up! Drugs Are For Suckas!
With bad rapping, gold chains and brass knuckles these dope homies get their point across while doing the Running Man.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.