31 Practical Kitchen Products From Walmart You’ll Probably Wish You’d Bought Sooner
How were you living life without these?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 6-quart Instant Pot Duo that can be any type of cooker you want it to be. It's a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a sautér, a steamer, and a yogurt maker. And it's just getting started.
2. A BuzzFeed Tasty cutting board with four removable trays to help you measure ingredients, strip herbs, grate, and strain, all while keeping counter spaces free of clutter. Once you're done, all four trays snap into place and make storage easy.
3. A Keurig single-serve coffee maker so your single soul never has to pour out a full pot of your favorite lukewarm brew ever again.
4. An Oster five-speed blender to whip up your morning smoothie or your signature Taco Tuesday salsa recipe, with 700 watts of power.
5. An 18-piece bamboo crisscross spice rack to show off on your countertops, mount in all its glory on your wall, or tuck it neatly away in a cabinet.
6. A stainless-steel, under-cabinet paper towel holder that'll free up some counter space for the important stuff, like the six used glasses you just don't feel like washing right now.
7. A set of four ceramic canisters with attached wooden spoons to keep your powdered goods fresh *and* looking cute.
8. A BuzzFeed Tasty 5-quart mixing bowl, because you don't want to turn your counter tops into a Jackson Pollock painting, even during the most furious of whisking sessions.
11. A stainless-steel sink caddy to hang right on the side of your sink and give even the dirtiest sponges a nice, cozy home.
12. A triple-drawer K-Cup holder, because your type-A personality needs to organize all coffee products by blend, flavor, and aroma.
14. A bamboo cheeseboard complete with four stainless-steel utensils and three chalkboard labels to show future guests what the height of sophistication looks like.
15. A 10-piece Pyrex storage set that is dishwasher-safe and won't leave last night's spaghetti sauce hanging around long after you washed them.
16. A set of six 12-ounce colored coffee mugs along with a wire rack to vaguely make you feel like you're sipping a cup of joe at Central Perk.
17. A set of 12 wineglasses that don't care what type of grape you're putting in them, as long as it's fermented.
18. And! A sleek eight-bottle wine rack for those who want to make their two-buck chuck look like it was expertly selected by a sommelier.
19. An eco-friendly set of electric salt and pepper shakers that automatically get to grinding the moment you flip them upside down.
20. A set of Pioneer Woman serving bowls for those who need a burst of floral color and texture in their lives.
22. An over-the-sink colander if you hate having your strainer sit in the sink. This bad boy stretches up to 26 inches and collapses when you're all done with it.
23. A 15-piece stainless-steel Cuisinart cutlery set featuring a storage block, knife sharpener, and five steak knives for those who aren't messing around in the kitchen.
24. An incredibly versatile instant red meat thermometer to use in the oven, in a fryer, or on the grill.
25. A 5-quart BuzzFeed Tasty Dutch oven that will get all your meal prep done in one stylish, nonstick pot.
26. A six-piece copper bakeware set, so even the most amateur bakers can pass the Mary Berry "no soggy bottom" taste test.
27. An eight-piece multi-color measuring cup set that snaps together so you'll never lose your teaspoon again.
28. A three-piece nonstick Tramontina frying pan set featuring an 8-inch pan, 10-inch pan, and 12-inch pan for everyday sizzling and sautéing.
29. A six-speed Hamilton Beach hand mixer that's easy to clean and stores away wires and attachments nicely in the included snap-on case.
30. A Hamilton Beach electric glass kettle for when that cozy mood hits you, and you want to feel like Taylor Swift singing "Cardigan."
31. A three-cup electric food chopper so you can be officially christened "The Bomb Dip Maker" of your friend group.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.