31 Things From Walmart That’ll Help Your Whole House Scream “Fall”
Can you hear the crunchy leaves and smell the pumpkin spice?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ultra fuzzy sherpa throw blanket so you can start hibernation season early and become an autumnal burrito.
2. A festive ceramic mixing bowl set by the Pioneer Woman so you can get started on all of your cozy, fall favorite meals.
3. A subtle, seasonal doormat that offers a warm greeting when guests come inside from the crisp, fall weather.
4. A 16-piece Better Home & Gardens dinnerware set with a dark, speckled finish for diving into some pumpkin pie, indulging in some tasty soups, and cradling a mug of tea to keep your hands warm.
5. A harvest wreath because your door is also very much into pumpkin spice season, and wants to celebrate the coziness in style.
7. A Tasty nonstick Dutch oven for slowly stewing some of your favorite fall soups and chilis while savoring the smell for hours.
8. A Yankee Candle in the scent spiced pumpkin, because we all know this is the mother lode of fall candles, and denying it a spot on our mantle so we can regularly inhale fall's signature scent is cruel and unusual punishment.
9. A pumpkin patch throw pillow to give you the thrill of picking out your favorite gourds, even if you can't make it out to the patch this year.
10. A set of solar-powered lantern-style string lights for the nights when you want to sit outside, wrap yourself up in a blanket, and breathe in the smell of freshly fallen leaves.
11. A electric space heater that'll keep your tootsies warm when the weather's still unpredictable and you're not quite ready to turn on the full heating.
12. A set of four Halloween throw pillow covers, because fall is also spooky season, and if you don't have at least three festive pillows for every square inch of living space, you're doing it wrong.
13. A crisp fall leaves candle if you're *gasp* not down with the pumpkin and instead prefer something a little more earthy for your home.
14. A four-piece welcome sign with three interchangeable wreaths for each season so you can literally never NOT be festive.
15. A rustic wooden tray so you can lavishly serve yourself apple pie while in bed and no one has to be the wiser.
16. A colorful pie plate and baking dish set by the Pioneer Woman to make that aforementioned pie, and many fall-themed baked goods thereafter, that you can unabashedly eat from the warmth of your bed.
17. An outdoor wood burning fire pit that'll make continued socialization outside a lot more warm and comfortable.
18. A fall leaves doormat that says nothing at all while still loudly proclaiming your excitement for the return of sweater weather.
19. An Instant Pot Duo because sometimes you don't have all day to make your butternut squash soup, but that doesn't stop you from wanting it.
20. A harvest pumpkin centerpiece that just screams, "I've been waiting for October to start since the beginning of the summer."
21. A shag area rug to dig your toes into and let the rest of your home know you're ready for the cooler weather.
22. A set of two willow window curtain panels by the Pioneer Woman because you're a true autumnal spirit, and you won't have anything in your home right now unless it's filled with orange, brown, purple, or yellow hues.
24. A white and brown woven pumpkin centerpiece, because you really can't overdo it on the pumpkin-themed décor this time of year.
25. A crystal ball glass dispenser so your beverages can get in the spooky mood right along with you.
26. A pair of checkered oven mitts to remind you of your favorite fall flannel while you bake up some cranberry scones and apple crumble.
27. A set of six 15-ounce mugs in bright fall hues for sipping on warm ciders, teas, or whatever autumn beverage takes your fancy.
28. A six-piece bakeware set because, and we can't stress this enough, if you are not baking as soon as the first leaf hits the ground then you're truly not doing fall right.
29. A pair of soft corduroy velvet throw pillows in some seriously seasonal colors for those who want to suggest the feel of a pumpkin rather than have everything be flat out pumpkin-themed.
31. A floral shower curtain to take all the best color themes of autumn, and puts them right in your bathroom.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.