1. A GPS so she can find her way out of the woods.
2. A leash for her cat so it doesn't run away on the streets of NYC.
3. A cross-stitch of "no its becky."
4. A really nice ballpoint pen so she can write in all those blank spaces.
5. A shirt that says "A Lot Going On At The Moment."
Because at the new age of 25 she is very busy running the world.
6. A few more sticks of Nars lipstick to keep up that red lip classic thing that you like.
7. For the media to stop 'shipping her with every single human she hangs out with.
8. A new car since she smashed this one in the "Blank Space" music video.
9. An entire closet exclusively containing crop tops.
For all the midriff-baring you could ever want to do.
10. Some ~cool~ and fun Polaroid film to mix up her collection.
11. A Shake Weight so she can continue shaking it off.
12. A cute antique/vintage shelf that can fit approximately 18 trophies for when 1989 slays every awards show next year.
13. A new custom purse designed to fit perfectly in the crook of her elbow.
14. A bracelet that says "Swifties Love Taylor."
Just like the one she gave her fan Kara, in case *she* ever needs to be reminded. 👯
15. Kitten mittens so Meredith & Olivia can stay warm on their winter walks.
16. An Urban Dictionary book featuring all the "freshest street slang, defined."
17. Giant Band-Aids that can temporarily fix bullet holes.
18. A physical copy of her 1989 album for when she's having trouble figuring out the whole iTunes thing.
19. A fox cape.
Because she asked for one, and you get the queen what she wants, OK?