1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
When I was drinking, usually a jack and coke.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
A vintage Cincinnati Bengals Jersey.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My tour manager, Jon, to go over the hospitality rider.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Most of my life is an awkward situation. I typically always handle it the same... and that’s just to allow the slow burn of awkwardness to continue until eventually it fizzles out and everybody’s uncomfortable.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I don’t know if it’s my guilty pleasure, so much as its Juliet’s guilty pleasure, but I have seen every season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
I can remember the first cassette I ever bought but the first CD I bought with my own money I would say was You Wanted the Best, You Got the Best!!, the KISS compilation of songs that didn’t make other records that they released when they got back together in ’96.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
A combination of new Black Veil Brides mixes and the new Creeper record.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
I have difficulty with orange chicken. I love orange chicken so much, from anywhere!
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Quite a few, but I’m trying to think of my favorite comedy movies. I’ll put it this way: the movie doesn’t make me laugh much anymore, but it’s so engrained in my head and it always makes me smile just because it’s so silly from my childhood is Happy Gilmore.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
I go extra cheese and artichokes.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
A guy playing an acoustic guitar to a group of people. On the grass.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A list of hospitality rider items.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
It can’t really get better than “fuck.”
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The embarrassed monkey.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
Oh damn…that’s hard, man. It really…that’s…I don’t know. I can’t. I can’t pick one. I’ll go with kittens because I had them first, but I love my little dog.
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
Haha, um…I don’t care. Can I just say I don’t care?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
I guess NSYNC. I was never really a fan of either, but if I had to pick one…I liked the video for that “Bye Bye Bye” song because I love action figures and I thought it was cool that they were action figures.
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
At this point, it’s just Netlix.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Oh I don’t care at all.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
When I meet someone and I really enjoy their company, I tend to want to hang out and talk to them more because I really value their friendship. When I was in high school, I made a friend named Chance who wound up becoming my best friend for a long time. The first time he ever drove me home from school—he was older than me and had a car before me—I thought it would be funny to just not tell him where I lived because I enjoy annoying people I guess, and so he kept on having to turn down the wrong street over and over again and I kept saying, like, “Oh we’re almost there, we’re almost there” and it was like 2 hours of just driving around the cul-de-sac and eventually he got pulled over and got his license suspended because he was so angry that when he got pulled over, he was angry at me and he was just yelling, and then he yelled at the cop and it was an embarrassing moment for him.