2. Leaving your house without any flats to change into, because you think it will be “totally fine.”
It will be FINE.
4. When your feet hurt at work, and you walk like a kid who is pretending to play dress up.
“Hello, fellow co-worker, how is business stuff — aaaaaaaand I just stumbled into your crotch.”
5. When the heel decides to break off your shoe.
7. When the balls of your feet start to burn, and everyone starts to wonder if you have to pee.
Because of course you forgot to put insoles in your damn shoes.
8. When you wear peep toes or sling backs, and you realize this means the world will see your gross feet.
10. When you have to decide being between comfy in flats or foxy in heels.
13. When you put on a new pair of heels for a big outing without breaking them in first.
15. When you’re stuck in your seat at the bar because getting up means losing that seat.
And God help you if you lose your seat.
16. When you’re so desperate for a place to sit down at a bar that you end up just hiding out in the bathroom.
18. Being torn between keeping your heels on and having really, really dirty feet.
How drunk do I have to be in order for this not to be gross?
19. When you get hammered and decide to just take off your shoes anyway.
Ugh, I’m really sorry about this, Future Me. :(