1. Having to send this explanation home to the parents:
9. Getting drawings of yourself from your students:
12. Getting presumptuous notes like these:
“Dear Adele’s teacher, I was helping Adele with her homework yesterday and she couldn’t understand it. She says she doesn’t understand how to add money very well. She told me she asked you for help but was ignored. I’d appreciate it if you helped her out a little. Thank you, Adele’s older sister :-(“
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳