A Kentucky mother is warning others after she said her baby was burned by a cell phone charger.
In Courtney Davis's viral post – which has now been shared over 300,000 times – she included pictures of the burns her daughter received on the side of her mouth.
According to the post, doctors confirmed that it was an electrical burn and "there was nothing they could put on it due to her being able to lick it."
Luckily, Davis said her daughter doesn't feel the burn and she isn't acting like it is bugging her.
Davis shared the images to remind others to keep their chargers put away when they have children around.
You can read her full Facebook post below:
In the post, Davis said, "So I wasn't going to post about this until I posted in a mom group and found out many parents don't think twice about the danger of a phone charger around children. On Sept 28th my 19 month old stuck my phone charger in her mouth. We went to the Dr who confirmed that it was an electrical burn there was nothing they could put on it due to her being able to lick it. Any other day my charger wouldn't have been plugged up in her reach but bc of a bunch of stuff going on that day I didn't have time to move it. It took all of a few seconds for her to get burned. She had never tried to put it in her mouth and she had never messed with it. The one day it isn't moved she stuck it in her mouth and got a severe burn. She doesn't feel it thank God hasn't acted like it bothers her at all.
**Parents, Grandparents, babysitters etc please put your chargers up out of reach. My daughter was lucky the next kid may not be as lucky as her."