2. Your kid had to pee the second you got in the car.
Last time you tried to make them hold it and ended up even more late.
3. Your kid spilled cereal everywhere.
And a gallon of milk.
6. Your kid just had to see the end of Frozen.
They couldn’t let it go.
7. Your kid puked all over you.
No one’s helping you clean up that mess.
8. You had to pack diapers, snacks for later, an extra outfit, a few toys…
And your sanity.
9. You made the mistake of letting your kid dress themselves.
You should have known better.
11. You let your kid play with your phone while getting ready and now you can’t find that either.
Your kid swears they didn’t “hide” it.
14. Your kid hurt themselves.
And you were out of Band-Aids. It was a catastrophe.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷