Last week Banksy announced he was opening a "bemusement" park called "Dismaland" in Weston-super-Mare.
1. Online users were quick to notice similarities between Dismaland and fictional theme parks.
4. Multiple fictional theme parks.
6. And teenagers' art projects.
7. Maybe he's just bitter.
8. People speculated about how Banksy came up with the name.
10. There were questions about the ticket prices.
11. And whether tickets are even really needed.
12. What qualifications you need to work there.
13. What even happens at the park.
16. And possible ideas for future exhibits.
20. One thing was certain: Everybody really loves the dodgem Grim Reaper.
23. Look at him go.
Rachael Krishna is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Rachael Krishna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.