3. Once the Commission on Elections proclaims his victory, Migz (who also goes by the moniker “LRay Junior”) would be the youngest governor in the history of the Philippines at just 24 years old.
12. And a couple of wakeboard parks.
21. UPDATE: The Philippines’ Commission on Elections has just proclaimed Migz Villafuerte as governor of Camarines Sur, garnering over 60,000 votes ahead of his grandfather. It’s official, he is now the youngest Filipino governor, EVER!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀