3. Once the Commission on Elections proclaims his victory, Migz (who also goes by the moniker “LRay Junior”) would be the youngest governor in the history of the Philippines at just 24 years old.
12. And a couple of wakeboard parks.
21. UPDATE: The Philippines’ Commission on Elections has just proclaimed Migz Villafuerte as governor of Camarines Sur, garnering over 60,000 votes ahead of his grandfather. It’s official, he is now the youngest Filipino governor, EVER!
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner who Donald Trump called fat says he treated her "like trash." Now, she's fighting back.
- Senate Republicans said that Donald Trump should have attacked Hillary Clinton on the email scandal and Benghazi during Monday's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎