10. “YaYaYa” by T-ara
The members of this girl group portray the role of “savages” from an isolated island, dressed up as Native Americans. Its lyrics are mostly gibberish.
9. “Rokkugo” by Super Junior-T
A sub-unit of 13-man boyband Super Junior, Super Junior-T specialize in Trot genre (hence the “T” at the end). The randomness of the scenes, not to mention the pop-up cartoon characters, makes “Rokkugo” entertaining to watch… and listen.
8. “The Grasshopper Song” by Sunny Hill
This music video screams Kafkaesque! All the characters are ants, except for one grasshopper.
7. “Sanaee” by Rhythm Power
Comedic eroticism in a period-themed music video? Yes, please!
6. “Sign” by Brown Eyed Girls
The protagonist is on a quest to save Brown Eyed Girls from “The Devil.” The outcome was unexpected.
5. “Every End of the Day” by IU
It’s five seconds shy of 27 minutes! Why?
4. “Pray” by Sunny Hill
The storyline is part bizarre, part heartbreaking.
3. “Bbi Ri Bba Bba” by Narsha
Consider this an Illuminati’s wet dream.
2. “Excuse Me” by Yoari
Shedding tears as you lipsync about your misery, all while having your head shaved! And if that’s not enough, you have to do a retake.
1. “Itaewon Freedom” by U.V. featuring Jin-Young Park
Itaewon is a district in Seoul known for its red-light area appropriately called “Hooker Hill.” The area is popular area among foreigners, especially American military personnel. While Gangnam symbolizes South Korea’s ostentatious lifestyle, Itaewon is where inhibitions and reservations are thrown out the door. Don’t be fooled by the 1980’s styling; the song was released in 2011.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber has ordered an "urgent investigation" into an engineer's claim that she repeatedly experienced workplace sexism.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩