Tasty Campfire S'mores Stuffed Cookie Kit
These stuffed s'mores cookies have all the goodness you can ask for from the classic summer treat.
¼ cup butter, softened
Cookie Mix (Included in kit)
Semisweet Chocolate Wafers (Included in kit), divided
Marshmallows (Included in kit)
Graham Crumbs (Included in kit), divided
1. Heat oven to 375°F (350ºF for convection ovens).
2. Beat butter, egg, and Cookie Mix with hand mixer until blended. Freeze dough for 30 minutes.
3. Scoop chilled cookie dough into 12 mounds, using 1 tablespoon dough for each mound; flatten each into a 2-inch round. Place 2 Chocolate Wafers in center of each round and mold dough around wafers to completely enclose wafers.
4. Set aside one tablespoon of Graham Crumbs, placing the remaining crumbs into a shallow dish. Roll each of the dough balls in the crumbs until coated and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, or until puffed and lightly browned around the edges.
6. While the cookies bake, cut each marshmallow lengthwise in half, then cut each marshmallow piece crosswise in half using kitchen shears.
7. Remove cookies from the oven. Top each cookie with 1 marshmallow piece, pressing gently into the cookie to secure. Bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallows puff and start to melt.
8. Remove cookies from the oven and cool for 2 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack.
9. Microwave the remaining chocolate wafers in a bowl on high for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
10. Drizzle chocolate over the cookies and sprinkle with reserved Graham Crumbs.