Hello and welcome. This is Andrew Scott, a fallen Irish angel walking among us.
Unless you've been living under a rock for six years, you'll probably recognize him as the actor who plays Jim Moriarty in Sherlock.
James Bond fans will know he's been quite busy lately showing us his stuff in "Spectre."
He also recently starred in "Victor Frankenstein" alongside the equally awesome James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe. It's been a big year for this guy, so let's show him some love, shall we?
1. Let's just establish right away that he's attractive as hell.
2. He's an amazing stage actor.
3. He's multilingual and speaks Irish and French in addition to English.
4. He gives great advice to aspiring actors.
5. He uses his experience as a gay man to offer support and encouragement to others.
6. He knows a quality actor when he sees one.
7. He has next-level sass.
8. He knows just as much about how to dance as you do.
He's you when you get home from work/school/life.
9. He has the smoothest reading voice ever.
10. Tumblr loves him: the ultimate seal of approval.
11. And of course, he's marvelous with his fans.
Thanks for being you, Andrew.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!