Social media for business has become an important part of every business owners' overall online marketing campaign.
The mere thought of adding social media to your online marketing strategy could be stressful or discouraging, most especially if you are just starting out. If you do, chances are you are one of those who have decided not to get your business on Facebook or Twitter, because there's a lot to learn and you just don't have the time.
Take a deep breath. Learning social media for business could seem like a daunting task and could mean the learning curve is huge, but once you realize the impact of reaching out to your potential customers, it will make a lot more sense. If you are not used to interacting with different types of people online, or if you are too shy, you would have to make a little shift in your mindset.
Businesses of all sizes have utilized social media to build their brand and online visibility. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, helps you in keeping in touch with your target audience (which are your potential customers or clients), to build a strong community of loyal followers who will establish you as a leader in your niche, and who will be ready to buy from you. This is how significant social media for business is and this is why you need to be social.
Here are 5 more reasons why your business needs to go social:
• Promote your products and services in an inexpensive way (or for free). Whatever your budget is, there is a solution to your needs. Getting out there and building your social media presence is an inexpensive way of informally advertising what you have to offer, Social media is used to interact with people, to share interests, and to share information that your target audience would find valuable. When you earn your target customers' trust, they will be ready to buy.
• Receive advice from similar businesses. Every business has its competitors. The wonderful thing about social media is that it helps us have a healthy competition among other businesses. In order to succeed, you would want to learn from those who have been there and done that, don't you? By networking with other people who are in the same business as you, you will benefit from their wealth of knowledge in order to help you grow your business.
• Share expertise to build your credibility. Social media for business isn't purely for advertising your products and services, but more importantly, for establishing yourself as a leader in your niche. Let's say you are a relationship coach. You can post relationship tips on your social networks, and offer a newsletter where singles or couples can subscribe to in order to get tips on how to handle their relationships. With the help of social media, you will be able to share your expertise with the people who need you.
• Create buzz about your website, products, and services. You can easily create buzz for your business in a variety of ways using social media. Write how-to articles for your blog so you can address the problems that your target audience might be facing, and being the expert that you are, you will be able to give them solutions. Create short video series about your products and services, or weekly tips video series and upload them on YouTube and other video sharing sites. Extract a sentence from your article and post that as a status update on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Through these activities, not only will you be building your credibility, but you will be promoting your products and services as well.
• Get Found by Your Customers Online. With location-based social networks, you can easily be found by your customers online. What this means for your local business is more exposure both to your website which leads to more foot traffic to your brick and mortar store.
Fanbit: The social game that pays
Fanbit is your dream come true, can you imagine being paid for posting on your social networks?
Just by sharing jokes, funny content or just your social life to your friends, you would be able to get amazing rewards!
That would be anyone's dream and this dream can come true, with your help.
On Fanbit, every action you take, either by posting, sharing, liking something or just using it, will earn you bitpoints and with these, you'll be able to level up and gain access to amazing rewards. These rewards can range from movie tickets, videogames, drones, gadgets, big discounts and much more.
In addition, unlike other social networks, in Fanbit you will have access to see the video reactions of the faces of your friends, when they open and see what you published; you can meet new friends by their video reactions, and become fan of awesome pages related to your tastes, all of these while you earn bitpoints, as in video games! But, obtaning them in real-life rewards.
The risk of not delivering Fanbit on time is practically none , since all of the back-end and prototypes have already been built and we only need your support in order to finish it.
We invite you to take advantage of technology and finally get paid to have fun!
And we have everything it takes to make this project a reality by creating the best social network/game ever.
By contributing to this campaign, you will get unique benefits, like: a limited edition achievement and double bitpoints for 3 months… remember that, the bigger your pledge, the more benefits you will have!
Help us share this campaign with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and by e-mail, and let’s make Fanbit the greatest social game ever!
Thus, social Media is a great tool to enhance the knowledge regarding any business and helps to retain not only current customers as well as potential ones. Social Media is a great technique for capturing a wider customer base and growing a business with a better share.
The best part of this is that the price is a fraction of the cost compared to the big advertisers that do not reach as much as the system The Social Sharks has!
Check out TheSocialSharks.com today!