1. “Your closet is so stuffed. I just throw out whatever I don’t wear anymore.”
But…but what if pastel ponchos come back in style? How do you know I won’t get another opportunity to wear my prom dress?? And you absolutely CANNOT expect me to part with my beloved denim vest!
4. “I’m way too lazy to put that much effort into my outfits every morning.”
Are you calling me a try-hard? I’ll have you know it only took me ten minutes to pick an ensemble this morning….okay maybe 30… alright two hours. Don’t judge me!
7. Buying something the second it hits the market.
If you had waited a couple more months, then you could have gotten that set of patterned separates for a dramatically reduced price. Then again, what kind of trendsetter would you be if you didn’t act immediately on your clothes-buying impulses?
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍