1. "Your closet is so stuffed. I just throw out whatever I don't wear anymore."
2. "I feel like that would look ugly on someone like me. But you could definitely make it work!"
3. "I can totally picture you wearing something like this!" *Points to a hideous sweater that is not your style at all*
4. "I'm way too lazy to put that much effort into my outfits every morning."
5. "This *insert store name here* looks like your entire closet!"
6. "You're at the mall? Again?"
7. Buying something the second it hits the market.
8. "Are you seriously going to be wearing that?"
9. When your friends send you countless pictures of their outfits because they are seeking advice.
10. Butchering a designer's name in front of those more acquainted with the fashion industry.
11. Falling in love with an item in the store's online shop, but not being able to find it in person
12. And then having to spend the minimum amount of money to get free shipping to buy that item.
13. Feeling obligated to buy a super trendy piece even though you have no idea how to wear it.
14. Feeling a bit iffy about an outfit, but ultimately killing it
15. There are the days when you just can't seem to get it right.
But that is quite rare since you get it right a majority of the time.
16. And then you have to try your hardest to stay humble when someone compliments you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!