5. And on the inside, you’re secretly thinking:
Because we all know that the government jobs are on a halt, trying to go to grad school and become a professor is almost futile because that field is overcrowded, you don’t really want to teach Russian on a high school level, and you can’t go to Russia and teach English there because they hardly pay enough to cover your rent, let alone your student loan payments. So, that doesn’t leave many options.
16. When this needs no further explanation.
17. And neither does this one.
21. You’re pretty close to the kids in your department, and the professors are like parents.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌