5. And on the inside, you’re secretly thinking:
Because we all know that the government jobs are on a halt, trying to go to grad school and become a professor is almost futile because that field is overcrowded, you don’t really want to teach Russian on a high school level, and you can’t go to Russia and teach English there because they hardly pay enough to cover your rent, let alone your student loan payments. So, that doesn’t leave many options.
16. When this needs no further explanation.
17. And neither does this one.
21. You’re pretty close to the kids in your department, and the professors are like parents.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀