1. Punky Brewster (as Mikey)
With her Cyndi Lauper style and plenty of heart, this Chicago orphan has what it takes to lead the team: Punky power.
2. Jo Polniaczek (as Brand)
Jo might not be an older sibling like Brand, but the toughest girl at Eastland Academy has plenty of experience managing ridiculous youths.
3. Darlene Conner (as Mouth)
Imagine the new and horrible ways Darlene would find to torture Rosalita the maid.
4. V.I.C.I. (as Data)
Vicky’s creator and Data’s dad have something in common: they both can say “You are my greatest invention” to their kid and be absolutely right.
5. Kimmy Gibbler (as Chunk)
Every group has that one obnoxious friend, and they don’t get much more annoying than Kimmy Gibbler. Of course, if the Fratellis threaten to put her stinky feet in the blender, they might get more than they bargained for.
6. Duckie Dale (as Stef)
Stef’s always been an odd duck, so for her replacement why not try a little tenderness with the ultimate best friend?
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.