1. He’s a dangerous driver. He was arrested in 2005 for driving under the influence - and kept it secret for 6 years.
Shut up and don’t drive.
2. YET he still thought it appropriate to learn stunt driving for the film Drive.
BAD ROLE MODEL.
5. He’s not the hottest man ever. Look at him here.
10. He thinks he’s a musician. His songs aren’t great. Just stick to acting.
This song contains the line: “But the women think I’m ugly / They care not for hearts of gold.” So he thinks he’s ugly but is really nice. EGO.
11. He steals people’s thunder. The Place Beyond The Pines was all about Bradley Cooper acting amazingly - yet Gosling got all the media attention
Bradley is the REAL man.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.