1. Peel ginger with a spoon.
2. Stick a cheese keeper in a box with your cheese to make it last longer.
The food-safe baked clay of the cheese keeper regulates moisture inside the container to keep your hard cheese from drying out, or your soft cheeses from turning into mush.
5. These rubber covers turn any bowl into a storage container — and sometimes eliminate the need for a container completely.
10. Clean the baked-on grease off your pans by heating them over a stove and then placing in hot water for 10 minutes.
15. Consider a cutting board that has compartments for easy storage and transfer.
16. Peel a whole head of garlic in a matter of seconds by separating the cloves into a bowl. Then, use a second bowl to cover the top, and give it a good shake.
18. Remove tea and coffee stains in mugs with water and a little bit of baking soda.
21. Store pot lids like a genius using adhesive hooks.
22. Revive stale bread by running the loaf under water and putting it in the oven for a few minutes.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎