1. Peel ginger with a spoon.
2. Stick a cheese keeper in a box with your cheese to make it last longer.
The food-safe baked clay of the cheese keeper regulates moisture inside the container to keep your hard cheese from drying out, or your soft cheeses from turning into mush.
5. These rubber covers turn any bowl into a storage container — and sometimes eliminate the need for a container completely.
10. Clean the baked-on grease off your pans by heating them over a stove and then placing in hot water for 10 minutes.
15. Consider a cutting board that has compartments for easy storage and transfer.
16. Peel a whole head of garlic in a matter of seconds by separating the cloves into a bowl. Then, use a second bowl to cover the top, and give it a good shake.
18. Remove tea and coffee stains in mugs with water and a little bit of baking soda.
21. Store pot lids like a genius using adhesive hooks.
22. Revive stale bread by running the loaf under water and putting it in the oven for a few minutes.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America by the Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.