4. Remove bits of eggshell with an eggshell. The jagged edge will cut through the gooey egg white. Make sure you're using an intact piece.
5. These rubber covers turn any bowl into a storage container — and sometimes eliminate the need for a container completely.
6. Up your PB&J game with some ingenious spreaders, like this double-sided one that prevents mixing or this foldable one for easy scooping.
7. Sharpen your knives on the underside of a plate, mug, or anything else ceramic with an edge. CAREFULLY.
8. Install a magnetic spice rack if you have limited cupboard space.
Bonus: Keeping your spices in view makes it easy to track when you're low on something. You can also make it yourself.