1. Peel ginger with a spoon.
2. Stick a cheese keeper in a box with your cheese to make it last longer.
3. Pour sauces and batter with ease with a slip-on heat-resistant silicone spout.
4. Remove bits of eggshell with an eggshell. The jagged edge will cut through the gooey egg white. Make sure you're using an intact piece.
5. These rubber covers turn any bowl into a storage container — and sometimes eliminate the need for a container completely.
7. Sharpen your knives on the underside of a plate, mug, or anything else ceramic with an edge. CAREFULLY.
8. Install a magnetic spice rack if you have limited cupboard space.
Bonus: Keeping your spices in view makes it easy to track when you're low on something. You can also make it yourself.