1. Mo Devlin started in 1973 as a photojournalist for the U.S. Army. The Pennsylvania-based artist said of the project, “You have to be part photographer, part chemist, and also a bit of a florist.”
2. “Every time I take a container out of the freezer I hold my breath and cross my fingers hoping that the flower froze just right, giving me something a little special.”
3. “The actual taking of the picture becomes secondary…it’s all about the frozen flower.”
4. The results are simply stunning.
Check out Devlin’s site here.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀