1. Make an appointment with a doctor who is not a pediatrician.
2. Your laundry, on the regular.
3. Purchasing vegetables.
4. Making a budget and sticking to it.
5. Staying in when you feel like staying in.
6. Cleaning your apartment.
7. You start having strange, parent-like thoughts.
8. Going to bed early because you feel like it.
9. Feeling overwhelmed by the amount of errands you have to do.
10. Realizing that you are becoming your mother.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!