1. Kent: They call it the Garden of England for some unknown reason.
2. There are literally no gardens.
4. It's literally just cabbage fields.
5. And ugly buildings.
6. With no colour.
Whitstable seafront, Whitstable.
8. At all.
10. The landscape is grotesque.
11. And really incredibly dull.
12. It's just the same bleak view wherever you go.
13. Even wildlife wouldn't want to live here.
14. There's no history.
Canterbury Cathedral and Hever Castle.
15. No nice, local eateries.
16. And literally nothing to do.
Tonbridge Castle and Penshurst Place & Gardens, Tonbridge.