1. Simon Cowell introduced his two new pet dogs. Squiddly and Diddly.
Introducing squiddly and diddly
2. Jennifer Ellison slammed haters over her post pregnancy weight, then shared a cute snap of her baby.
To all the horrible ppl commenting about my weight… I gave birth 12 WEEKS AGO! Sort ur heads out my baby boy is my priority NOT my size!!
3. Natalie Cassidy announced she’s returning to EastEnders as Sonia Jackson.
So excited to be going back to the square permanently.. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Cannot wait to get back to acting again. x
4. Nick Grimshaw dressed up like this.
i look like this on Sweat The Small Stuff tonight #SweatingIt
5. Millie Mackintosh had image concerns.
Pretty sure my cab driver thinks I’m a hooker.. Wearing thigh high boots in the middle of the afternoon on the way to claridge’s.. Ooops
6. Sir Ian McKellan and Sir Patrick Stewart enjoyed a pint together in matching hats.
Ale! #gogodididonyc @TwoPlaysInRep
7. Una Healy officially became Una Foden.
Hi Everyone! I wish to announce that today I have officially changed my name to Una Foden :) #theartistformallyknownashealy #unafoden
8. Spencer Matthews got a tattoo of Jamie Laing, we hope it’s temporary.
Just bumped into the pug @SpencerGeorgeM showing off his new tattoo of @JamieLaing_UK. #dedication
9. Shane Warne got all soppy and confirmed he’s back with fiancee Elizabeth Hurley.
Night from Jaipur India,going to bed with romantic thoughts about my fiancàºž @ElizabethHurley We are a great team â¤