1. The best week of summer is coming sooner than you think. During Shark Week, our hearts pound in anticipation of the promise of awesome shark programming.
2. Here is everything you need to throw a sharkmazing party for our favorite shark-themed week… or maybe they’re just some impulse buys to tide you over (no pun intended) until Shark Week begins. Either way.
3. 1. Reel in your guests with the invitations.
Ok, so we hardly use real invitations for get togethers anymore. But this is a special occasion. It’s Shark Week!
5. 3. Drinks are always good, too.
This drink is called “Shark Bite,” “Blood in the Water,” or “Shark Attack” among other things. It will only look like it does in the picture for a few seconds, so you should have your guests actually participate in making it. Here is the recipe.
10. 8. Popsicles are another easy choice.
You can buy the Zoku Fish Pop Mold online or at retailers such as Sur La Table or Bed Bath and Beyond. It comes with six mini molds in fun fishy shapes. The molds are silicone for easy popsicle removal.
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀