Sleek, new toys are coming out of Cali. No cars or computers involved.
Ti Chang, a San Francisco designer, is the woman behind these, um, multifunctional items by Crave. When you enter the site, you have two categories to browse: vibrators or jewelry.
The Droplet is a 43” stainless steel necklace with two vibrators attached at the bottom.
According to Cosmo’s Anna Breslaw: “It’s so small and dense, like a little bullet, and has a wide variety of intensity settings on the vibration – since it’s so much less bulky than most vibrators, there’s a lot more finesse, and it’s—yeah. It’s great.”
4. To learn more, please visit Crave’s website.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.