Slightly Obsessed With Rosé? We Got You. Celebrate Your Favorite Pink Drink With These Rosé Cocktails 4 Ways
On Wednesdays we wear (and drink) pink.
Rosé Cocktails 4 Ways
Watch the recipe video here:
Sparkling Rosé Sangria
1 bottle sparkling rosé
1 lemon, sliced
1 lime, sliced
1 grapefruit, sliced
1 cup brandy
1 cup grapefruit juice
¾ cup simple syrup
1. In a large pitcher or bowl, combine fruit, grapefruit juice, brandy, and simple syrup.
2. Stir well, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for at least 1 hour.
3. Top with sparkling rosé, serve, and enjoy!
1 cup tequila
1 cup lime juice
½ cup simple syrup
1 bottle rosé
Ice, to serve
1 lime, sliced into wedge
Pink Himalayan salt, to serve
1. In a pitcher or large bowl, add tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, and rosé. Stir to combine.
2. Pour the Himalayan salt into a shallow dish. Wet the rim of the servings glasses, and dip each into the salt.
3. Add ice to each serving glass, then top with the rosé margarita (rosarita).
4. Serve with a lime wedge, and enjoy!
1 cup strawberries, frozen
¾ cup rum
½ cup lime juice
¼ cup sugar
1 bottle rosé, frozen
4 strawberries, to serve
1. Add the frozen strawberries, lime juice, rum, sugar, and frozen rosé to a blender and blend until fully mixed. You may have to do this in two batches.
2. Divide between four glasses, and garnish with a strawberry. Enjoy!
2 peaches, 1 pitted and finely chopped, 1 thinly sliced
1 cup mint leaves
½ cup sugar
¼ cup lime juice
½ cup white rum
1 bottle rosé
1. In a pitcher add diced peaches, mint, sugar, and lime juice. Mudlle for 1 minute, or until sugar has dissolved.
2. To the pitcher add rum and rose. Stir to combine.
3. Add ice to each serving glass, then top with the rosé mojito (rosito).
4. Add a peach slice to the rim of each glass, and enjoy!