1. So, the standard is the cucumber.
But Cucumis sativus is not the only pickleable entity in the world. Basically anything can be pickled. And if it can be be done, why not do it, right? Essentially, pickling is just a way to preserve food by holding it in a solution so acidic that most bacteria won’t survive.
Let’s start with some standards
4. We also like our pickles like this:
In chip form, of course.
5. Or like this…
—I wouldn’t even try this.
How about a little more exotic
12. Eh, pickled meat pickled feet.
Why would someone need a “value pack” of these?
13. Pickled Bologna
15. Pickled snake!
—alright, it’s not really pickled. It’s 蛇酒 or Vietnamese Snake Wine. Close enough, though!
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂