1. Fans were shocked.
2. On March 22, the fabulous killjoys announced their break-up in a post on their website.
3. Fans the world over aren’t sure what to do.
The break-up seems pretty unexpected.
6. But some are being strong, even though they feel like they’re facing insurmountable odds.
8. The future of the band is so far unclear.
9. But never fear, MCR fans. Gerard and the guys still love you. Regardless of what you may think.
10. Remember, guys, “face all the pain and take it on..”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.