1. 2015 is here, which means that all 10 seasons of Friends are now streaming on Netflix and you can't control your excitement.
2. You pledge to rewatch the entire series because you're one of the few people who still believe in commitment and loyalty.
3. After racing through the first season you feel like nothing can stop you.
4. Your friends keep asking you to go out, but you only have one response.
5. But you don't really care becuase...
6. Ross and Rachel finally get together and you remember that part of your cold heart still believes in love.
7. But then this happens and you're back to hating most of humanity.
8. You try to remind yourself that you can learn from their mistakes.
9. And that nothing is THAT serious.
10. By Sunday you are contemplating calling in sick at work, but then you realize that you have to pay off all of your credit card bills from Christmas.
11. You try to get through the day as best you can, but when your co-workers ask how you are all you can muster is:
12. Finally the day is over and you're all like:
13. Pretty soon your friends are getting tired of not seeing you so they suggest a screening party, but you're on the fence.
14. In an effort to save your friendships you give in, but then they start talking IN THE MIDDLE OF A VERY IMPORTANT EPISODE.
15. Naturally, you kick them out.
16. Then Monica and Chandler get engaged and your heart swells with every feeling you've ever felt in life.
17. And suddenly you can't stop yourself.
18. You need all the minutes to pull yourself together.
19. Then this weird montage happens and things start going really fast.
20. Suddenly it's over, and you're feeling really lost.
21. It's difficult to readjust to the real world, but at the end of the day...
Just remember whenever you're feeling down you'll always have Friends.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!