1. when I’m waiting on the word to descend upon the leftover client meeting food
2. when the client says, “Wait, wait. You’re saying you can upload videos to facebook?”
3. when most of the office is on a juice cleanse and I’m not
4. when the client doesn’t have any feedback
5. when performance review time is fast approaching
6. when the designer writes a headline that’s better than mine
7. leaving the office for paid time off
8. when the guy sitting at the desk across mine chews just loud enough to hear
9. when I’m told to “run with it”
10. when I’m waiting for someone to compliment my clever copy
11. leaving the office on Friday
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.