1. Younger self: “I don’t listen to mainstream radio. All pop music is mass-market dreck.”
2. Current self: “Holy hell, Mariah Carey was actually good?”
3. You, early in college: “I only read Pynchon and The New Republic. Cartoons are for babies.”
14. Older self: secretly torrents all of parents’ music.
17. Younger self: easily cowed by celebs, people with fancy titles and degrees.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰