1. Younger self: “I don’t listen to mainstream radio. All pop music is mass-market dreck.”
2. Current self: “Holy hell, Mariah Carey was actually good?”
3. You, early in college: “I only read Pynchon and The New Republic. Cartoons are for babies.”
14. Older self: secretly torrents all of parents’ music.
17. Younger self: easily cowed by celebs, people with fancy titles and degrees.
- Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination, and had some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸