1. Younger self: “I don’t listen to mainstream radio. All pop music is mass-market dreck.”
2. Current self: “Holy hell, Mariah Carey was actually good?”
3. You, early in college: “I only read Pynchon and The New Republic. Cartoons are for babies.”
14. Older self: secretly torrents all of parents’ music.
17. Younger self: easily cowed by celebs, people with fancy titles and degrees.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico today before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been released on a $250,000 bail after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.