1. Younger self: “I don’t listen to mainstream radio. All pop music is mass-market dreck.”
2. Current self: “Holy hell, Mariah Carey was actually good?”
3. You, early in college: “I only read Pynchon and The New Republic. Cartoons are for babies.”
14. Older self: secretly torrents all of parents’ music.
17. Younger self: easily cowed by celebs, people with fancy titles and degrees.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.