2. In 2010, Takashi Tezuka (the director behind the earliest Legend of Zelda games) said that “Twin Peaks” was a huge influence behind “Link’s Awakening.”
“At the time, Twin Peaks was rather popular. The drama was all about a small number of characters in a small town,” said Tezuka. “So when it came to Link’s Awakening, I wanted to make something that, while it would be small enough in scope to easily understand, it would have deep and distinctive characteristics.”
3. You’ll have to thank Adrian Volovets for bringing all of this to its logical conclusion:
4. Here’s Laura Palmer’s theme:
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀