2. In 2010, Takashi Tezuka (the director behind the earliest Legend of Zelda games) said that “Twin Peaks” was a huge influence behind “Link’s Awakening.”
“At the time, Twin Peaks was rather popular. The drama was all about a small number of characters in a small town,” said Tezuka. “So when it came to Link’s Awakening, I wanted to make something that, while it would be small enough in scope to easily understand, it would have deep and distinctive characteristics.”
3. You’ll have to thank Adrian Volovets for bringing all of this to its logical conclusion:
4. Here’s Laura Palmer’s theme:
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀